• Second set of four albums of deep fried proto electro punk from London’s industrial goth figureheads, covering the period 1987-1992.
• Four albums packaged in mini LP sleeve replicas + booklet.
• Volume One (released February 2015) was a huge success – the band’s core audience remains strong, and fans in the United States and mainland Europe (especially Germany) continue to retain their enthusiasm for the band.
• Selected in conjunction with Nik and Mrs Fiend, the tracklist also contains single highlights, B-sides, rarities and remixes.
• Produced with the approval and involvement of Nik and Mrs Fiend themselves!
• Way ahead of their time, ASF’s fusion of electronic rhythms, synthesisers, samples and rewired, carefree insanity sincerely warrants rediscovery. This set covers a period which saw the band branch out into American success and perform several riotous tours across Europe.
• The band remain active, still performing their hybrid blend of psychedelic electro rock and unhinged industrial confessionals to ecstatic crowds and producing new material.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.