Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
Downes Braide Association poet Barney Ashton-Bullock appears as the band’s poet/narrator on their albums ‘Skyscraper Souls’, ‘Live in London’ and ‘Halcyon Hymns’ and in their live shows. This book,‘ Bucolicism’, created in response to fans requesting copies of the works featured on those albums, is endorsed by band members Geoff Downes (Yes, Buggles, Asia) and Chris Braide (Marc Almond, Sia, David Guetta). It compiles together all of Barney Ashton-Bullock’s poetic & lyrical contributions to the pastoral sensibilities of the DBA albums, re-set in their original longer form works and supplemented by a range of further writings that plough the same idioms of nostalgia, misplaced or otherwise, that seek to express the illusive golden age ‘bucolics’ of a nation going through rapid change and, seemingly, often ill-at-ease with itself.
• The light and dark of exotica and easy listening, from ethereal Martin Denny- championed grooves to heavier jazz investigations into world music
• As dug by The Cramps’ Lux and Ivy
• Companion set to the successful ‘Pure Exotica’ of 2020
• With 12 UK Top 10 singles, 29 Top 40 hits and a combined 280 weeks (over 5 years!) in the UK charts Hot Chocolate are one of THE most successful chart acts of all Jme
• This 4 CD clam shell box set features every A and B-side they issued on the seminal RAK Records label, all 36 singles
• NEW REMASTERED EIGHT DISC BOXED SET FEATURING EACH ALBUM RECORDED BY THE LEGENDARY BAND SPIRIT RELEASED BY THE MERCURY LABEL BETWEEN 1975 AND 1977 AND IN 1984
• PLUS 102 PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED LIVE RECORDINGS AND DEMOS COMPILED BY SPRIT ARCHIVIST MICK SKIDMORE
• INCLUDES THE ALBUMS ‘SPIRIT OF ‘76’, ‘SON OF SPIRIT’, ‘FARTHER ALONG’, ‘FUTURE GAMES’, AND ‘THE THIRTEENTH DREAM (SPIRIT OF ’84)’ REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL MERCURY MASTER TAPES PLUS A BOOKLET WITH NEW ESSAY BY MICK SKIDMORE
• A superb 3CD set featuring 66 tracks by The Sweet Inspirations cut for Atlantic Records between 1967 and 1970.
• With nine US RnB charted singles, the set features their five original Atlantic albums alongside 12 none-album tracks.
• A comprehensive collection from the voices behind a plethora of hitmakers including Solomon Burke, The Drifters, Aretha Franklin, Elvis Presley, Wilson Pickett and many others, who were signed in their own right by Jerry Wexler.
• An extensive box set featuring Stacy Lattisaw’s complete Cotillion album collection from 1979 to 1985
• Including all seven albums ‘Young And In Love’, ‘Let Me Be Your Angel’, ‘With You’, ‘Sneakin’ Out’, ‘Sixteen’, ‘Perfect Combination’ and ‘I’m Not The Same Girl’ plus selected bonus tracks.
• A DELUXE FOUR DISC REMASTERED AND EXPANDED CLAMSHELL BOXED SET EDITION OF THE CLASSIC PROGRESSIVE/JAZZ ROCK MASTERPIECE FROM 1970
• FEATURING AN ADDITIONAL THREE CDs OF RECORDINGS DATING BACK TO THE BAND’S ORIGINS IN 1965, THROUGH TO THEIR FINAL RECORDINGS IN 1971 AND 1972
• COMPILED BY MO FOSTER IT INCLUDES AN ILLUSTRATED BOOK WITH HIS LINER NOTES
• Live album originally released only on cassette recorded at the time of their ‘Diminished Responsibilities’ album circa 1981
• Remastered by the band for this 40th anniversary re-issue on CD
• Recorded in London at the legendary Gossips Club with original members Charlie Harper and Nicky Garratt, joined by new arrivals Alvin Gibbs and Steve Roberts.
• Two late ‘90s albums from the legendary Welsh singer and Meat Loaf sparring partner who recently celebrated her 70th birthday.
• Plus a CD of their international-selling single cuts in various formats including the mighty ‘Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad’, her cover of The Alan Parsons’s Project’s ‘Limelight’ and the theme tune to German TV series The King of St. Pauli in which she appeared.
• With contributions from ‘Bat Out Of Hell’ composer Jim Steinman, Frankie Miller, the Scorpions’ Rudolph Schenker plus Klaus Meine, Mike Batt and Harold Faltermeyer (Beverly Hills Cop).
•Re-issue of the 1997 album from the legendary Ladbroke Grove/West London underground band Pink Fairies who were at the heart of the squat scene that housed The Deviants and Hawkwind and eventually spawned The Clash
Re-issue of the 1997 album from the legendary Ladbroke Grove/West London underground band Pink Fairies who were at the heart of the squat scene that housed The Deviants and Hawkwind and eventually spawned The Clash
Expanded 3-CD edition of this classic atmospheric Trance album from the Megadog-related imprint: Planet Dog Records
Enhanced with two bonus discs featuring tracks and remixes from the band’s ‘Epsylon’ and ‘Bony Incus’ mini-albums as well as tracks previously only available on long-since deleted label compilations.
• Sheena Easton’s first-ever collection of every UK and US single A-side from her hugely successful EMI era - including 7-inch edits, 12-inch extended versions and rare dub mixes - many never before available on CD - produced in collaboration with RT Industries.
• The 3CD set includes her massive ‘80s international pop hits ‘Morning Train (9 To 5)’, ‘For Your Eyes Only’, ‘Telefone (Long Distance Love Affair)’, ‘We’ve Got Tonight’, ‘Strut’, ‘Sugar Walls’ and many more.
• Features eight previously-unreleased tracks including the ‘lost’ 1986 singles ‘Anything Can Happen’ and ‘Sweet Talker’ in their 7-inch and 12-inch versions.