Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time with a quick turnaround! Shop now... Dismiss
“Earl Brutus are a legendary band, even though they’ve never had a hit”
select Magazine, 1995
• Earl Brutus are Nick Sanderson (Clock DVA, Jesus And Mary Chain, World Of Twist), Gordon King and Jim Fry (World Of Twist), Rob Marche (JoBoxers, Subway Sect) with Shins and Stuart Boreman.
• Earl Brutus form in 1993 and release a handful of singles before their debut album Your Majesty… We Are Here on Deceptive Records in 1996.
• They are chaotic, glam-rock, glitter-stomp British Pop. They think Bowie, T-Rex, Kraftwerk and The Fall.
• There are chaotic live shows that become folklore and their reviews and interviews impressive.
• Your Majesty… features in Q Magazine’s Top 50 Albums of the Year in 1996 and in 1000 Albums To Hear Before You Die.
• Your Majesty… has been long unavailable and is now re-issued as a 2CD set and heavyweight LP.
• It includes all the b-sides sequenced by the band and an unreleased David Arnold remix of Life’s Too Long, the rare Alan Vega (Suicide) version of On Me Not In Me and Earl Brutus Display Purchasing Power, both commercially available for the first time.
• The 2CD set is housed in a tri-fold digipack sleeve with a 16 page booklet, all designed by artist, Scott King, and contains sleevenotes by Ian Harrison.
N.B. This title is released 15th January 2015 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. NAVY HEAD
2. I’M NEW
3. MALE MILK
4. ON ME NOT IN ME
5. DON’T LEAVE ME BEHIND MATE
7. BLACK SPEEDWAY
9. SHRUNKEN HEAD
11. BLIND DATE
12. LIFE’S TOO LONG
13. KARL BRUTUS
14. SINGLE SEATER XMAS
1. EARL BRUTUS DISPLAY PURCHASING POWER
2. NORTH SEA BASTARD
3. MONDO ROTUNDA
4. ON ME NOT IN ME (ALAN VEGA VERSION)
5. BONJOUR MONSIEUR
6. VALLEY OF THE SLIMKINGS
7. LIKE QUEER DAVID
8. LIFE’S TOO LONG (FLASH VS TARKUS) (SAINT ETIENNE REMIX)
9. 48 TRASH
10. LIFE’S TOO LONG (DAVID ARNOLD REMIX) *
11. I LOVE EARL BRUTUS (INTRODUCING SHINYA)
* PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.