Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
A sparkling collection of prime British Pop Psych of proven appeal to 60’s collectors, Apple collectors.
• Promoted as the first protégé’s of the Beatles in 1968.
• Boasting the remarkable song writing talent of George Alexander, signed to Apple Music publishing in 1967.
• The London based quartet Grapefruit recorded their first set of Alexander songs through 1967-1968. All are included here.
• Representing the Grapefruit sound as it existed before the LP of 1969.
• Lullaby was committed to tape at Advision Studios and produced by John Lennon & Paul McCartney. The speeded up stereo version is included here, released for the first time. (This follows the mono version recently released on vinyl only).
• Six previously unreleased songs are included, plus thirteen tracks recently discovered on master tapes , including multi-tracks.
• A sparkling collection of prime British Pop Psych of proven appeal to 60’s collectors, Apple collectors.
1. DEAR DELILAH
2. DEAD BOOT
3. BREAKING UP A DREAM *
4. LULLABY (SPED UP STEREO VERSION)**
5. ANOTHER GAME
7. YES **
8. AINT IT GOOD **
9. SWEET LITTLE MISS NO NAME * / **
10. ROUND AND ROUND (AKA ROUND GOING ROUND) **
11. SOMEDAY (ALT. VSN) * / **
12. SOMEBODY’S TURNING ON THE PEOPLE * / **
13. TRYING TO MAKE IT TO MONDAY
14. C’MON MARIANNE (MARYANNE) **
15. THEME FOR A LONELY QUEEN (AKA TWIGGY) **
16. THIS LITTLE MAN (ALT. VSN) **
17. DO WHAT YOU WANT TO(AKA LEARN TO LOVE ME) */**
18. YESTERDAY’S SUNSHINE **
19. SOMEDAY SOON
20. ONE MORE TRY * / **
* prev unreleased
** new tape transfer / multi track mix.