• CURT BOETTCHER’S GROUNDBREAKING FOLK GROUP!
• FIRST BEST OF EVER COMPILED!
• FEATURING FOUR PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED TRACKS!
• SOURCED FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES!
Before he masterminded The Millennium’s Begin—one of the most grandiloquently produced and expensive psychedelic pop albums in the Columbia Records catalogue—and before he produced hits for The Association and Tommy Roe, Curt Boettcher led The Goldebriars. In 1964, the band was signed to Epic Records where they recorded two innovative folk albums and numerous other cuts that remained in the vaults for decades.
In addition to the finest tracks from their two LPs, as well as material that was intended for a third album, are four previously unreleased bonus tracks which include the very demos that landed them their record deal.
The deluxe, full-colour booklet also includes rare photos and extensive liner notes by Boettcher archivist/music historian Dawn Eden that feature the participation of original band members. Mastered by ALAN BROWNSTEIN from the ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES!
Reissue Produced by STEVE STANLEY
Please Note: This title is released November 24 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. RAILROAD BOY
2. COME WALK ME OUT
3. ALABAMA BOUND
4. A MUMBLIN’ WORD (HE NEVER SAID)
6. VOYAGERS LAMENT
7. SEA OF TEARS
8. MAC DOUGAL STREET
9. CASTEL IN THE CORNER
11. NO MORE BOMB
12. SWEET POTATOES
13. JUMP DOWN
14. I’VE GOT TO LOVE SOMEBODY
15. ZUM GALE GALE
16. HUSH HUSH
17. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU THAT MY LOVE CAN’T CURE
18. WALKIN’ DOWN THE LINE
19. LAST TWO PEOPLE ON EARTH
20. TELL IT TO THE WIND
21. NOTHING MORE TO LOOK FORWARD TO
22. I’M GONNA MARRY YOU
23. JUNE BRIDE BABY
24. SUNSHINE SPECIAL
26. MY SONG
PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED BONUS TRACKS
27. ROLLIN’ STONES
28. OLD TIME RELIGION
29. BLOWIN’ IN THE WIND (The Flinthill Singers)
30. COME ALONG (The Flinthill Singers)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.