The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• Anyone who’s been living on the grapevine these past few years must have heard the rumours about the coming of the FELT reissues – well they’re here.
• During the ‘80s Felt made ten albums and ten singles for the Cherry Red and Creation labels. This beautifully produced series examines the work of one of the greatest underground groups of modern times.
• The first five albums will be released on 23rd February 2018. These vinyl records, unavailable for many years, have been remastered and revisited by Lawrence, and he has fashioned the ultimate definitive collections. They are available in a deluxe gatefold sleeve.
• Previously named Let the Snakes Crinkle Their Heads to Death, this album is now retitled The Seventeenth Century – the original name for the album was changed late in the day. This reversal of misfortune was classed as an awful mistake and Lawrence’s biggest regret. Flash forward to now and this situation can finally be rectified. “You can’t change the title of an album” – they told him – so he said; “if Kraftwerk can and Bowie can then I can too!!”
1. SONG FOR WILLIAM S. HARVEY
2. ANCIENT CITY WHERE I LIVED
3. SEVENTEENTH CENTURY
4. THE PALACE
5. INDIAN SCRIPTURES
1. THE NAZCA PLAIN
2. JEWEL SKY
3. VIKING DRESS
4. VOYAGE TO ILLUMINATION
5. SAPPHIRE MANSIONS