Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
A unique release bringing together a remix collection of Eighth Wonder’s best loved singles spanning their career 1985-1989.
• This 12 track collection brings together extended versions and remixes of all the band’s singles.
• Three versions appear of the band’s best-selling single ‘I’m Not Scared’ – Disco Mix, Little Louie Vega Mix and 10″ Remix. The single peaked at #7 in the UK chart and was written and co-produced by The Pet Shop Boys.
• Two versions also feature of the band’s other best known single ‘Cross My Heart’ – House Mix and Club Mix. The single was a #13 hit in the UK and top 20 across Europe. It also featured in the top 20 of the US Dance charts.
• This CD includes a newly designed sleeve, a comprehensive UK discography and extensive sleeve notes.
• The band was fronted by singer and film star Patsy Kensit. The band went on to enjoy widespread chart success across Europe, America and Japan. The band had five Top 5 hits in Japan including three #1’s.
• This album features remixes by Little Louie Vega, David Leonard, Pete Hammond, Richard James Burgess, Alan Shacklock, Pet Shop Boys & Phil Harding.
• Included are two versions only previously available in the U.S. Cross My Heart – Club Mix & I’m Not Scared – Little Louie Vega Mix.
• Tracks 1, 2, 3, 4, 10 and 11 appear on CD in the UK for the first time.
• Patsy Kensit first came to the attention of the world as a 4 year old actress, fronting the Birds Eye Peas TV advert in the 1970’s. Eighth Wonder were formed by her brother Jamie, and he drafted Patsy in as the band’s front person and the band went on to cause quite a stir amongst the A&R departments around London, eventually signing to CBS Records in early 1985. The band enjoyed immediate and continued success in Japan and Italy but it took longer for the UK market to support the band. The band released on studio album ‘Fearless’ in 1988 before the band’s untimely split in 1989. Patsy Kensit throughout her life has continued with a very successful career as an actress starring in Absolute Beginners, Lethal Weapon 2 and The Great Gatsby. She has latterly turned her attention to TV dramas with roles in perennial favourites, Emmerdale and Holby City.
1. STAY WITH ME (EXTENDED VERSION)
2. HAVING IT ALL (EXTENDED VERSION)
3. WILL YOU REMEMBER? (EXTENDED MIX)
4. WHEN THE PHONE STOPS RINGING (EXTENDED REMIX)
5. I’M NOT SCARED (DISCO MIX)
6. CROSS MY HEART (HOUSE MIX)
7. BABY BABY (DANCE MIX)
8. USE ME (REMIX)
9. DUSTED (ACID HOUSE MIX)
10. I’M NOT SCARED (LITTLE LOUIE VEGA MIX)
11. CROSS MY HEART (CLUB MIX)
12. I’M NOT SCARED (10″ REMIX)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.