For fans of ALICE COOPER that want more of the commercially orientated rock and metal that had given Alice huge hits, The Last Temptation: 20th Anniversary Edition album features the singles ‘Lost In America’ and ‘It’s Me’.
Out of stock
• The main character in this “concept” album is a boy called Steven. Steven is afraid. Afraid of ghost stories, afraid of growing up… just afraid. That is, until he meets the mysterious Showman and his Theatre of the Real. Steven takes a ticket and watches the show on a dare, but getting out of the performance will be harder than he ever imagined. And then Steven learns what it is to be truly afraid…
• After the more poppy, mainstream “Hey Stoopid” in 1991, which followed the worldwide smash “Trash” in 1989, the conceptual nature of “The Last Temptation” was a major departure from the two more commercially orientated predecessors, whilst resurrecting some of the darker, macabre themes from ealier in Alice’s career.
• Alice Cooper’s 20th studio album, “The Last Temptation” was originally issued on the Epic label in July 1994.
• Alice is joined on this record by Stef Burns on guitar, Greg Smith on bass, Derek Sherinian on keyboards and David Uosikkinen on drums, whilst Soundgarden’s Chris Cornell guests on the songs ‘Stolen Prayer’ and ‘Unholy War’.
• The album’s concept was also issued as a series of comics by famed graphic novelist Neil Gaiman, and features cover artwork by Dave McKean, illustrated by Michael Zulli, which is also getting a 20th anniversary make-over.
• For the fans that want more of the commercially orientated rock and metal that had given Alice huge hits, the album features the singles ‘Lost In America’ and ‘It’s Me’. The package will be issued in a deluxe digipak, with 16 page booklet featuring an extensive essay and rare memorabilia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.