Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
73 track 4 CD round up of British Doo-Wop pop legends The Darts covering their recordings for the Magnet label between 1977-81.
• 73 track 4 CD round up of British Doo-Wop pop legends The Darts covering their recordings for the Magnet label between 1977-81.
• Disc One is their No.9 charting self-titled album. Includes the hit singles ‘Daddy Cool’ (No.8) and ‘Come Back My Love’ (No.2).
• The second disc features the “Everyone Plays Darts” LP which hit No.12 in the summer of 1978. Features the hit singles ‘The Boy From New York City’ (No.2) and ‘It’s Raining’ (No.2) whilst amongst the six bonus tracks is the No.18 hit ‘Don’t Let It Fade Away’.
• Disc Three has the No.38 charting album “Dart Attack”. Dating from 1979 it includes the hit singles ‘Get It’ (No.16), ‘Duke Of Earl’ (No.6), ‘Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love’ (No.43) and ‘Reet Petite’ (No.51).
• The fourth and final disc is the rare “Darts Across America” album, originally released only in the USA. Now restored to its original LP art and coming with 13 bonus cuts. Includes the hit singles ‘Let’s Hang On’ (No.11), ‘Peaches & Cream’ (No.66) and ‘White Christmas’ (No.48).
• The 20 page booklet contains detailed liner notes (by “History Of Rock” editor Michael Heatley in discussion with vocalist Griff Fender) and pictures of all the relevant record sleeves.
• The band remain in the Top 500 Chart acts of all time in the UK and still regularly play one off shows across the country.
• Not just successful in the UK the band also enjoyed considerable chart action across Europe including
‘Daddy Cool’ – Holland No.7, Belgium No.9, Sweden No.3
‘Come Back My Love’ – Holland No.4, Belgium No.6
‘The Boy From New York City’ – German No.48, Holland No.11, Belgium No.12, Norway No.10
‘It’s Raining’ – Germany No.39, Holland No.5 , Belgium No. 8
‘Get It’ – Germany No.42