£10.95 – £11.95
LIMITED SIGNED COPIES AVAILABLE!
First ever complete career retrospective from EYELESS IN GAZA.
• First ever complete career retrospective from this highly influential band
• Collects together material from a thirty five year career
• Compiled and designed in collaboration with the band
• Features singles, b-sides and key album tracks
• Includes work recorded for Cherry Red Records and the band’s own Ambivalent Scale label
• Includes the previously unreleased track ‘Tamarisk’
• Package includes insightful interview with singer Martyn Bates, lyrics and recording details
• 2014’s early albums box set sold very well
Eyeless In Gaza formed a key part of the early Cherry Red Records roster, and continue to find new fans today. Their work – an intriguing mixture of sound art and poetry – sits outside of the world most other artists inhabit, and exists in a timeless place entirely of the band’s own design.
Still working and recording today, the band have overseen every stage of this release, and contributed photographs and a previously unreleased recording.
Every serious music collection should contain at least – at least! – the introductory glance at this remarkable band which ‘Picture The Day’ provides.