Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time with a quick turnaround! Shop now... Dismiss
• As they approach their 25th anniversary year in 2015, UK Prog-rockers Landmarq release their first ever anthology – a compilation of some of the best of the band’s work from 1991 to the present.
• Featuring two outstanding, multi-award-winning vocalists – Tracy Hitchings (1998-present) and Damian Wilson (1991-1995) – “Origins” is released as a double-CD set, comprising:
• Disc One – ‘The Tracy Years’ features a mix of studio and live recordings from Landmarq with Tracy Hitchings, plus a brand new track, also entitled ‘Origins’. This previously unreleased track was written and recorded by the band especially for this release and has been produced by Landmarq’s own multi-award-winning keyboard player and producer, Mike Varty.
• Disc Two – ‘The Damian Years’ includes long-time favourite tracks from Landmarq’s first three studio albums featuring the band’s original singer Damian Wilson, now internationally acclaimed as a singer-songwriter and lead vocalist of Threshold, as well as for his work with Rick Wakeman’s English Rock Ensemble, Headspace, Star One and Maiden uniteD.
• This stunning collection from Landmarq’s significant back catalogue, plus the exclusive brand new song ‘Origins’, is sure to appeal to existing fans of all eras of the band, as well as serving as a great introduction for anyone discovering Landmarq for the first time.
DISC ONE – THE TRACY YEARS
1. SCIENCE OF COINCIDENCE
3. BETWEEN SLEEPING AND DREAMING*
4. TAILSPIN (LET GO THE LINE)*
5. AFTER I DIED SOMEWHERE*
7. TURBULENCE (PARADIGM SHIFT)
8. PERSONAL UNIVERSE
9. ORIGINS (NEW SONG)
* LIVE VERSION
DISC TWO – THE DAMIAN YEARS
1. KILLING FIELDS
2. FOREVER YOUNG
4. SOLITARY WITNESS
5. TA JIANG
7. PINEWOOD AVENUE
9. BED OF NAILS
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ALBUM IS RELEASED ON 19TH MAY AND PRE-ORDERS WILL NOT BE DESPATCHED BEFORE THAT DATE. TO PRE ORDER YOUR COPY CLICK ON THE ‘ORDER NOW’ BUTTON BELOW…
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.