The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• Nick Heyward’s debut album, ‘North of A Miracle’ was originally released through Arista Records in October 1983.
• In January 1983, he departed Haircut 100 and headed straight into the studio with Beatles engineer Geoff Emerick to produce a timeless classic pop album. It was highly acclaimed by both fans and critics upon its original release and is still held in high esteem today, with Uncut magazine calling it an “All time classic that fell off the radar”.
• The album features four hit singles, ‘Whistle Down The Wind’, ‘Take That Situation’, ‘Blue Hat For A Blue Day’ and ‘On A Sunday’.
• This reissue has been personally overseen by Nick and expanded from its original 10 track form to include an additional 21 rare and unreleased recordings. These consist of b-sides, alternate versions and remixes, with four tracks appearing on CD for the first time. This set also includes a previously unreleased concert recorded on the North of a Miracle tour at London’s Dominion Theatre in November ’83.
• It also features a 16 page booklet with track notes from Nick, an introduction piece from broadcaster Gary Crowley and rare photos.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.