• Following his exclusive Record Store Day single release, Luke Haines (The Auteurs / Baader Meinhof) is back with his new solo album ‘New York In The ‘70s’ on limited edition 12” vinyl. This vinyl edition will follow the CD and download release in June.
• Following 2013’s critically acclaimed ‘Rock & Roll Animals’, ‘New York In The ‘70s’ is Luke’s new concept album – a mythic re-imagining of the New York Rock n Roll scene 1972 – 1979.
• New York In The ‘70s’ is the third and final part of Luke’s psychedelic trilogy that began with 2011’s ‘9 and a half psychedelic meditations on British Wrestling From the 1970s and early ’80s…’ This one is for the real rock n roll animals.
• The album will be preceded by the digital single and Rock N Roll mantra ‘Lou Reed Lou Reed’.
• Video to support single being pitched for a VEVO premiere with full interactive marketing campaign around release.
• Will be supported throughout the international music press, in print and online.
• UK Tour dates to support album release
Hail the Mythic, Hail the Muthafuckin’, Hail the Rock n Roll…