• A double CD that’s long gone in the world of incredibly strange music
• Featuring 62 wild and way out tracks, the third collection of tunes, its predecessors having been acclaimed and spun all over 6Music and raved about from Shindig! to Vive Le Rock and Louder Than Bombs
• Including wild instrumentals, deranged doo-wop, raucous rockabilly, primal rock ‘n’ roll, space-age weirdness, jungle grooves, new dance trends and some of the oddest 45s ever
• Festooned with rare cuts, mono-syllabic rants, anthemic, echoey guitars, rip-‘em-up generation terrorists, prison laments, nonsensical surrealism and a story about a guy who’s just a heel
• Selected from Lux and Ivy’s gargantuan record collection, radio shows and interviews over the years, it’s a hi-octane romp through the best in obscure and “magnificent” wax from the greatest period of American music.
• Remastered from the original sound sources with sleevenotes by MOJO magazine’s Dave Henderson