Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
After Hours is the second album from the Australian rock band Little River Band, released in 1976 by Capitol Records. Diamantina Cocktail was the third album by the Little River Band.
RE-PRESS: CD ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 2013
• The Little River Band are an Australian rock band, formed in Melbourne in 1975. The band chose its name after passing a road sign leading to the Victorian township of Little River, near Geelong, on the way to a performance.
• The band has enjoyed sustained commercial success not only in Australia, but also in the United States where they have sold more than 25 million records and achieved 13 U.S. Top 40 hits.
• The band’s original members are: Glenn Shorrock, Graeham Goble, Beeb Birtles, Ric Formosa, Roger McLachlan, and Derek Pellicci. Goble was the only original member born in Australia.
• After Hours is the second album from the Australian rock band Little River Band, released in 1976 by Capitol Records.
• A different version of the album was released internationally featuring a different track listing. In the United States, Capitol Records selected key tracks from this album and included them on the U.S. version of the band’s next album, Diamantina Cocktail.
• Diamantina Cocktail was the third album by the Little River Band.
• The album was the band’s breakthrough in the United States, reaching #49 on the Billboard Top LPs & Tapes chart in 1977 and containing two top 20 singles in ‘Help Is on Its Way’ and ‘Happy Anniversary’.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.