Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
• The Shanes – alongside Hep Stars, Ola & Janglers and Tages – were one of Sweden’s big four ‘60s bands.
• More than a Swedish ‘Yardbirds’, from roughly hewn R&B to pop, they retained an edge which always thrilled. They had the longest hair of any of Sweden’s bands and were dubbed “degenerate” by the Swedish press.
• Let Them Show You: The Anthology 1964-1967 takes its picks from The Shanes’ golden years, from 1964’s growling Let Me Show You Who I Am to the classic pop of 1967’s Abbey Road-recorded Chris Craft No. 9.
• It is the first Shanes collection to be issued outside Sweden.
• Including an exclusive interview with their Tommy Wåhlberg, Let Them Show You: The Anthology 1964-1967 is the last word on this fantastic band.
• With Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden covered, RPM International is the authoritative home for the greatest music from Scandinavia’s past.
RPM International: “un label d’esthètes”
This product is released June 23 2014 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. LET ME SHOW YOU WHO I AM
2. SAY YOU WANT ME
3. COME ON SALLY
4. THE SHANEGANG
5. MY LOVER BABY
6. I DON’T WANT YOUR LOVE
7. CRAZY COUNTY HOP
8. IT’S ALLRIGHT BABE
10. DON’T TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME
11. I WON’T UNTIE YOU
12. SHE’S ASHAMED OF ME
13. A YOUNG MAN
14. PEOPLE DON’T LIKE ME
15. WHERE CAN SHE BE
16. BLUE FEELING
17. LIKE BEFORE
18. WHY SHOULD I CRY
19. WHEN LOVE IS GONE
20. CHRIS CRAFT NO. 9
21. YOU’LL NEVER KNOW
22. I’VE GOT IT BAD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.