Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time with a quick turnaround! Shop now... Dismiss
• The Shanes – alongside Hep Stars, Ola & Janglers and Tages – were one of Sweden’s big four ‘60s bands.
• More than a Swedish ‘Yardbirds’, from roughly hewn R&B to pop, they retained an edge which always thrilled. They had the longest hair of any of Sweden’s bands and were dubbed “degenerate” by the Swedish press.
• Let Them Show You: The Anthology 1964-1967 takes its picks from The Shanes’ golden years, from 1964’s growling Let Me Show You Who I Am to the classic pop of 1967’s Abbey Road-recorded Chris Craft No. 9.
• It is the first Shanes collection to be issued outside Sweden.
• Including an exclusive interview with their Tommy Wåhlberg, Let Them Show You: The Anthology 1964-1967 is the last word on this fantastic band.
• With Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden covered, RPM International is the authoritative home for the greatest music from Scandinavia’s past.
RPM International: “un label d’esthètes”
This product is released June 23 2014 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. LET ME SHOW YOU WHO I AM
2. SAY YOU WANT ME
3. COME ON SALLY
4. THE SHANEGANG
5. MY LOVER BABY
6. I DON’T WANT YOUR LOVE
7. CRAZY COUNTY HOP
8. IT’S ALLRIGHT BABE
10. DON’T TRY TO MAKE A FOOL OF ME
11. I WON’T UNTIE YOU
12. SHE’S ASHAMED OF ME
13. A YOUNG MAN
14. PEOPLE DON’T LIKE ME
15. WHERE CAN SHE BE
16. BLUE FEELING
17. LIKE BEFORE
18. WHY SHOULD I CRY
19. WHEN LOVE IS GONE
20. CHRIS CRAFT NO. 9
21. YOU’LL NEVER KNOW
22. I’VE GOT IT BAD
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.