The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• Iconic female-fronted metal act HELLION announce details of their first new album in over a decade, Karma’s A Bitch. The new mini-LP is set for release via HNE/Cherry Red Records on October 6th in Europe and the UK, just before the band set out on a massive tour of the US. The cover artwork was designed by British artist Wolven Claws of The Crystallomantic Art.
• With a stellar line-up featuring vocalist Ann Boleyn, drummer Simon Wright (formerly of AC/DC, DIO, and UFO), keyboardist Scott Warren (formerly with DIO and HEAVEN & HELL), bassist Bjorn Englen (formerly with Yngwie Malmsteen), and up-and-coming shred guitarist Maxxxwell Carlisle, this is easily Hellion’s strongest line-up ever.
• Produced by Simon Wright and Ann Boleyn alongside legendary British studio icon Ken Scott, who has produced and engineered many iconic albums for artists that include David Bowie, Elton John, Supertramp and The Beatles.
• Ken Scott recently said of the comparison between working with David Bowie and Ann Boleyn: “Working with Bowie or working with Ann of HELLION, you’ve got sheer talent.” Acknowledging Boleyn as the driving force propelling the band, Scott notes: “Over the years, the musicians have changed. The one musician that has always been the same is Ann. So once again, it’s new musicians. The one constant thing about HELLION is Ann, and her incredible voice.”
• According to Rob DiMartini of Metal Scream Radio, ‘Hell Has No Fury’ delivers full-tilt metal with a sublime orchestral section by Scott Warren and the blistering guitar work of Maxwell Carlisle. Watch The City Burn takes listeners on an in-depth journey into the anger and chaos of a full-blown riot. The final piece, ‘Rockin’ ‘Til The End’, begins with the hammering double-bass power groove of Simon Wright at his finest. With an anthem-like melody, this is a song that fans will be singing along with when Hellion hits the road.”
• HELLION is set to kick off their North American tour in October, and are looking forward to hitting the UK & Europe afterwards!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.