Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
RE-PRESS: CD ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 2011 .
• Successful recording solo artists in their own right Moe Bandy and Joe Stampley joined forces and recorded a tongue in cheek novelty single ‘Just Good Ol’ Boys’. The song went on to top the country charts, and it led to a continuation of the partnership over the following years.
• The duo, commonly known as “Moe and Joe”, had more novelty hits between 1979 and 1985, including ‘Holding The Bag’, ‘Tell Ole I Ain’t Here’ and ‘Hey Joe (Hey Moe)’.
• Stampley and Bandy, were recognized as the Country Music Association’s (CMA) 1980 Vocal Duo of the Year, as “Moe and Joe”. They also received the Academy of Country Music’s (ACM) Vocal Duo award for two consecutive years. Stampley has also been inducted into The Louisiana Music Hall Of Fame, the Louisiana Country Music Hall Of Fame, as well as the Texas Country Music Association Hall of Fame.
• “Just Good Ol’ Boys” spent 16 weeks at #1 on the Billboard country charts
JUST GOOD OL’ BOYS
1. JUST GOOD OL’ BOYS
2. MAKE A LITTLE LOVE EACH DAY
3. TELL OLE I AIN’T HERE, HE BETTER GET ON HOME
4. HONKY-TONK MAN
5. PARTNERS IN RHYME
6. HOLDING THE BAG
7. BYE BYE LOVE
8. ONLY THE NAMES HAVE BEEN CHANGED
9. WHEN IT COMES TO COWGIRLS (WE JUST CAN’T SAY NO)
10. THANK GOODNESS IT’S FRIDAY
HEY JOE! HEY MOE!
11. HONKY-TONK QUEEN
12. THE GIRL DON’T EVER GET LONELY
13. I’D RATHER BE A-PICKIN’
14. DRINKIN’, DANCIN’
15. DRUNK FRONT
16. HEY JOE (HEY MOE)
17. COUNTRY BOYS
18. LET’S HEAR IT FOR THE WORKIN’ MAN
19. GET OFF MY CASE
20. TWO BEERS AWAY