Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
• This is the debut album by the Garden Music Project and features music inspired by the paintings on PINK FLOYD founder SYD BARRETT.
• The release is timed to coincide with the eighth anniversary of Syd Barrett’s passing in 2006.
• The music on this release can be best described as an epic interpretation of Syd Barrett’s paintings using Synesthesia perceptions.
A music venture created by
Adriana Rubio. All music written by Adriana Rubio, Alexander Ditzend (guitars
& lead singing), Stefan Ditzend (bass guitar & saxophone), Nicolás
Saganías (drums & percussion), and Fabrizio Gamba (keyboards & synthesizers).
• A unique masterpiece of 12 tracks that truly reflect the early artistic concept of Pink Floyd founder Syd Barrett and his music legacy in modern times.
NB: This title is released July 7 and will not be dispatched before this date.
2. SQUARES, LINES & POLYGONS
6. MY LADIES
7. LEAVING HOME
8. CRIME SCENE
10. TOUR BUS
12. SELF PORTRAIT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.