Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
Two classic Tammy Wynette albums from 1975 and 1976
Out of stock
Tammy Wynette : 5th May 1942 – 6th April 1998
• Known as The First Lady of Country Music.
• Two classic albums from 1975 and 1976.
• The title tracks of both albums were released as singles. ‘’Til I Can Make It On My Own’ reached No. 1 on the Country Billboard charts and Tammy often referred to it as her personal favourite of all the songs she had written.
• Both albums were produced by legendary producer Billy Sherrill and both are released on CD for the first time.
• In 1998 Tammy was posthumously inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, having sold more than 30 million records, reached No. 1 some twenty times and became the first female country artist to sell a million albums.