Tammy Wynette : 5th May 1942 – 6th April 1998
• Known as The First Lady of Country Music.
• Two classic albums from 1975 and 1976.
• The title tracks of both albums were released as singles. ‘’Til I Can Make It On My Own’ reached No. 1 on the Country Billboard charts and Tammy often referred to it as her personal favourite of all the songs she had written.
• Both albums were produced by legendary producer Billy Sherrill and both are released on CD for the first time.
• In 1998 Tammy was posthumously inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame, having sold more than 30 million records, reached No. 1 some twenty times and became the first female country artist to sell a million albums.