• The Auteurs fourth and ultimately final album, “How I Learned To Love The Bootboys” was released in July 1999, a 3-year gap since their previous release, “After Murder Park”. A period during which Luke Haines released albums as part of Black Box Recorder and under the guise of Baader Meinhof.
• “On listening to ‘…Bootboys’ again, I’m actually surprised how focused it sounds. There’s a straightforward ‘pop side’ and an unstraightforward ‘experimental’ side. My only regret is not putting more on the album – really stretching it out and making it a sprawling double, songs like ‘Breaking Up’ and ‘Get Wrecked At Home’ were far too good for B-sides.” – Luke Haines 2014
• This vinyl re-issue is on heavyweight 180gsm vinyl and includes an MP3 download card.
NB: This product is released October 13th and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. THE RUBETTES
3. HOW I LEARNED TO LOVE THE BOOTBOYS
4. YOUR GANG, OUR GANG
5. SOME CHANGES
1. JOHNNY & THE HURRICANES
2. THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN
3. ASTI SPUMANTE
4. SICK OF HARI KRISNA
5. LIGHTS OUT
6. FUTURE GENERATION
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.