• On 7th November 2014, Carter The Unstoppable Machine performed their last ever radio session. It was, of course, for Steve Lamacq on his BBC 6Music show which Steve himself had been instrumental in making happen.
• The hour long career-spanning set was performed to a small but extremely passionate crowd of fans at the legendary Maida Vale studios in West London, making for a very special occasion. So special that the huge demand for tickets was, according to the BBC, the most ever for a 6Music Maida Vale show.
• We are now able to bring you this spectacular on CD and download.
• JimBob and Fruitbat played a 14 track set featuring many of their hits and fan favourites including Rubbish, The Only Living Boy In New Cross and Sheriff Fatman plus covers of Pet Shop Boys Rent and the Inspiral Carpets This Is How It Feels, featuring guest vocals from none other than Tom Hingley, the Inspiral’s frontman.
• The release includes sleevenotes from JimBob and recollections of the day by long time band support and paddock buddy, Mr Spoons.
• Two weeks later the band brought the curtain down on their near 30-year career with a last ever gig at Brixton Academy and this release serves as a monument to a band who thrilled thousands of crowds and radio listeners during that time.
N.B: This title is released 11th December 2015 and will not be dispatched before this date.
3. DO RE ME SO FAR SO GOOD
4. EVERYTIME A CHURCHBELL RINGS
5. ANYTIME ANYPLACE ANYWHERE
6. A PRINCE IN A PAUPER’S GRAVE
7. AND GOD CREATED BRIXTON
8. GLAM ROCK COPS
9. THIS IS HOW IT FEELS (featuring TOM HINGLEY)
10. LET’S GET TATTOOS
11. THE MUSIC THAT NOBODY LIKES
12. THE ONLY LIVING BOY IN NEW CROSS
13. SHERIFF FATMAN