• LIMITED EDITION 180 GRAM GATEFOLD VINYL EDITION
• NEWLY REMASTERED BY VANGELIS
• FACSIMILE OF THE ORIGINAL 1975 RELEASE
• WITH NEW LINER NOTE
• REVIEWS IN NATIONAL NEWSPAPERS, “UNCUT”, “MOJO”, “RECORD COLLECTOR” & “CLASSIC ROCK PROG” MAGAZINES
• COVERAGE ON RELEVANT WEBSITES & FANZINES
Esoteric Recordings are proud to announce the release of a strictly limited edition 180 gram gatefold vinyl LP of the magnificent album “HEAVEN & HELL”. The record was the first album by VANGELIS to be released by RCA Records in 1975 and was also the first album to be recorded at his personal studio in London, Nemo. This epic work in two parts featured the English Chamber Choir (conducted by Guy Protheroe) and VANGELIS’ first collaboration with JON ANDERSON, “So Long Ago, So Clear”.
This Esoteric Recordings release (undertaken with the full approval and supervision of VANGELIS himself) is taken from a new remaster undertaken by Vangelis and the artwork is a facsimile of the original 1975 LP packaging.
This product is released SEPTEMBER 2014 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. HEAVEN AND HELL – PART ONE:
b. SYMPHONY TO THE POWERS B (MOVEMENTS ONE AND TWO)
c. MOVEMENT THREE (FROM “SYMPHONY TO THE POWERS B”)
d. SO LONG AGO, SO CLEAR
2. HEAVEN AND HELL – PART TWO:
a. INTESTINAL BAT
b. NEEDLES AND BONES
c. TWELVE O’CLOCK
e. A WAY
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.