The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
“Out To Sea” is the debut Instrumental Progressive Rock Album by Fernando Perdomo, guitarist and bassist of The Dave Kerzner Band.
The album draws inspiration from classic 70s Art Rock albums by the likes of Steve Hackett, Peter Banks, Steve Howe, and Jan Akkerman.
All instruments on the record, save one drum track, were played by Fernando Perdomo including Guitars, Keyboards, Bass, and Drums.
Acclaimed artist Paul Whitehead painted the cover image. Other covers by Whitehead include Trespass, Nursery Cryme and Foxtrot by Genesis.
1. THE ARCHITECT (TRIBUTE TO PETER BANKS)
2. OUT TO SEA
3. DE BOERDERIJ (TRIBUTE TO FOCUS)
4. ROSES SPREAD ALL OVER THE WORLD
5. THE FUTURE ACCORDING TO ROYE (TRIBUTE TO ROYE ALBRIGHTON AND NEKTAR)
6. THE DREAM
7. SONJA (TRIBUTE TO SONJA KRISTINA AND CURVED AIR)
8. DREAMING IN STEREO SUITE
9. STARLESS (TRIBUTE TO JOHN WETTON)