Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
• Back in the early 1980s, THE BLUEBELLS were part of a vanguard of Scottish pop which also included Orange Juice, Altered Images and Lloyd Cole & The Commotions.
• Before signing to London Records and scoring hits such as ‘Young At Heart’ and ‘I’m Falling’, the band recorded an album’s worth of independent recordings and demos, most of which remained unreleased.
• Compiled by Robert Hodgens (Bobby Bluebell) with the involvement of the rest of the band, EXILE ON TWEE STREET finally reveals the band’s roots in the indie scene of early 80s Glasgow.
• The Bluebells actually demo’d songs for Alan Horne’s Postcard label, recently the subject of a critically acclaimed book by Simon Goddard entitled Simply Thrilled.
• Only the track ‘Happy Birthday’ has been issued before – on a rare flexidisc!
NB: This title is released July 28 and will not be dispatched before this date.
1. EVERYBODY’S SOMEBODY’S FOOL
2. SOME SWEET DAY
3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
4. NO ONE EVERY WAVES GOODBYE
5. ONE LAST LOVE SONG
6. WISHFUL THINKING
7. OH DEAR
8. YOU’RE GONNA MISS ME
9. EAST GREEN
10. RED GUITARS
11. SUGAR BRIDGE
14. HONEST JOHN
15. STAND UP COWBOY
16. SMALL TOWN MARTYR
17. LEARN TO LOVE
18. ALL THE KINGS HORSES
19. TENDER MERCY
20. I’M SET FREE
WE HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF SIGNED STOCK AVAILABLE, ORDER NOW TO GET YOUR COPY!!
PLEASE NOTE ALL SIGNED STOCK HAS NOW SOLD OUT, REGULAR VERSION STILL AVAILABLE.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.