The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• Formed in 1983 by guitarist Simon Booth and saxophonist Larry Stabbins following the break-up of their previous jazz-pop act Weekend, Working Week went on to release five studio albums during the ‘80s and ‘90s, hitting number 23 in the UK charts with their debut Working Nights.
• Compañeros, Working Week’s follow up to their debut 1985 hit album Working Nights is now receiving the reissue treatment for the very first time since its original release in 1986.
• Not only has the album been fully remastered, but this expanded edition now includes bonus tracks and a second disc containing many B-sides and alternative single versions from the year of the album’s release.
• Fully remastered from the original tapes sourced from Abbey Road Studios.
• Includes two live tracks Inner City Blues and No Cure, No Pay, recorded at the Montreux Jazz Festival in 1985, and only ever previously available on the band’s 1986 promo cassette The Exclusive Preview.
1. TOO MUCH TIME
2. DANCING IN MOTION
3. FRIEND (TOUCHE PAS A MON POTE)
4. SOUTH AFRICA
5. SHOT IN THE DARK
6. SOUL TRAIN
7. KING OF THE NIGHT
8. TOUCHING HEAVEN
9. SOUTHERN CROSS
10. RODRIGO BAY (7” VERSION)
11. WALKING THE TIGHTROPE
12. WHY ME?
1. RODRIGO BAY (12” DANCE MIX)
2. RODRIGO BAY BOOGALOO (DUB MIX 12” VERSION)
3. TOO MUCH TIME (SAX MIX)
4. TOO MUCH TIME (EXTENDED VERSION)
5. SOUL TRAIN (EXTENDED VERSION)
6. DON’T TOUCH MY FRIEND (EXTENDED VERSION)
7. RODRIGO BAY BOOGALOO (DUB MIX 7” VERSION)
8. TOO MUCH TIME (7” VERSION)
9. SOUL TRAIN (7” VERSION)
10. INNER CITY BLUES (LIVE AT MONTREUX JAZZ FESTIVAL ’85)
11. NO CURE, NO PAY (LIVE AT MONTREUX JAZZ FESTIVAL ’85)