Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
George Hamilton IV was born July 19th 1937 and died September 17th 2014. His two most popular and best-selling albums coupled together for the first time on one CD.
• George Hamilton IV was born July 19th 1937 and died September 17th 2014.
• His two most popular and best-selling albums coupled together for the first time on one CD.
• “Canadian Pacific” appears for the first time on CD.
• George’s success was internationally widespread, with Canada, Europe and the British Isles all becoming regular stomping grounds – with the last, well and truly a second home. It was such activities that earned him the title International Ambassador of Country Music.
• The “Abilene” album was released in 1963. The title track reached No. 1 on the Billboard Country Singles charts remaining there for 4 weeks and staying on the charts for a total of 24 weeks.
• “Canadian Pacific” was released in 1969 and due to its continuing popularity entered the UK album charts two years later in 1971. The album featured all Canadian songwriters, Gordon Lightfoot, Leonard Cohen, Buffy Sainte-Marie, Joni Mitchell, Hank Snow, Bruce Cockburn, Ian Tyson and the writer of the title track, Ray Griff. The album contains three Billboard country hits, ‘Steel Rail Blues’, ‘Early Mornin’ Rain’ and ‘Canadian Pacific’.
1. THE ROVING GAMBLER
2. CHINA DOLL
3. (I WANT TO GO) WHERE NOBODY KNOWS ME
4. THE EVERGLADES
5. OH SO MANY YEARS
6. COME ON HOME BOY
7. JIMMY BROWN THE NEWSBOY
9. THE LITTLE LUNCH BOX
10. IF YOU DON’T KNOW I AIN’T GONNA TELL YOU
11. TENDER HEARTED BABY
12. YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE
13. CANADIAN PACIFIC
14. I’M GONNA BE A COUNTRY BOY AGAIN
15. SHAKE THE DUST
16. TOGETHER ALONE
17. STEEL RAIL BLUES
18. BOTH SIDES NOW
19. SISTERS OF MERCY
20. EARLY MORNIN’ RAIN
21. MY NOVA SCOTIA HOME
22. SUMMER WAGES
23. LONG THIN DAWN
24. HOME FROM THE FOREST