Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
• Released at the beginning of 1991, “1916” was Motorhead’s ninth studio album, their first for major label Epic, and their first new album in almost four years.
• Joined by the legendary and inimitable Lemmy Kilmister on bass and vocals are Phil “Wizzö” Campbell and Würzel on lead guitar along with long term Motorhead drummer Phil “Philthy Animal” Taylor.
• The album reached 24 on the UK charts, as well as their first record to make a dent on the US Billboard charts. Marking Lemmy’s relocation to Los Angeles, “1916” was nominated for a Grammy Award.
• Featuring many rare images and memorabilia, this remastered version was released with the input from Motorhead expert Mick Stevenson, and now features two non-album tracks ‘Eagle Rock’ and ‘Dead Man’s Hand’.
1. THE ONE TO SING THE BLUES
2. I’M SO BAD (BABY I DON’T CARE)
3. NO VOICE IN THE SKY
4. GOING TO BRAZIL
5. NIGHTMARE/THE DREAMTIME
6. LOVE ME FOREVER
7. ANGEL CITY
8. MAKE MY DAY
10. SHUT YOU DOWN
12. EAGLE ROCK
13. DEAD MAN’S HAND
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.