Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• Extensive 5CD set documenting the final year of The Stooges.• Featuring 5 live shows recorded across the USA supporting the release of ‘Raw Power’.• Raw, high-energy, uncompromising and overflowing with Iggy at his most charismatic, confrontational best.• Includes seminal Stooges classics – ‘Search And Destroy’, ‘Raw Power’, ‘Gimme Danger’ – alongside lesser known material.
• A NEWLY RE-MASTERED 3 CD SET COMPRISING THE THREE ALBUMS BY THE US BAND RHINOCEROS RECORDED FOR ELEKTRA RECORDS BETWEEN 1968 & 1970• THE FIRST EVER UK CD RELEASE OF THESE CLASSIC ALBUMS• WITH AN ILLUSTRATED BOOK WITH A NEW ESSAY AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WTH BAND MEMBERS JOHN FINLEY & DANNY WEIS• COVERAGE ON ALL SPECIALIST RADIO
This double LP version of the 2008 album comes in glorious splatter vinyl with the original album taking up Disc One, while Disc Two features the un-used version of the album recorded at London’s Britannia Row studios. As with the other Fall reissues these have notes by Fall guru Daryl Easlea and have been mastered by long time engineer Andy Pearce.This is the latest release in Cherry Red’s series of deluxe Fall reissues – “Fall Sound Archive”
• This re-issue of the 2008 album comes with two bonus discs, including an unused version of the album recorded at Britannia Row studios in London and a live set recorded at De La Warr, Bexhill On Sea from 10th May 2008. As with the other Fall reissues these have notes by Fall guru Daryl Easlea and have been mastered by long time engineer Andy Pearce.• This is the latest release in Cherry Red’s series of deluxe Fall reissues – “Fall Sound Archive”…
A NEW 2 CD RE-MASTERED COLLECTION OF ALL THE RECORDINGS ISSUED BY POLYDOR RECORDS OF CULT DANISH PROGRESSIVE ROCK BAND CULPEPER’S ORCHARDFEATURING THE ALBUMS “CULPEPER’S ORCHARD”, “SECOND SIGHT” AND “GOING FOR A SONG” PLUS 4 RARE BONUS TRACKS, TWO OF WHICH ARE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED OFFICIALLY ON CDINCLUDES A BOOKLET WITH ESSAY AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH BAND MEMBERS CY NICKLIN, MICHAEL FRIIS, TOM McEWAN & NEILS VANGKILDE
Boasting a 40-page booklet featuring track-by-track annotation, quotes, anecdotes and numerous rare illustrations, Bubblerock Is Here To Stay! celebrates the uncelebrated to provide another essential instalment in Grapefruit’s much-acclaimed series of genre boxes.
Almost five decades since their original release, these two popular albums finally see reissue with this collection, which as a special bonus, collects the original vocal and instrumental versions on disc two.
• A NEW 2 CD EDITION FEATURING TWO CLASSIC SOLO ALBUMS BY VOCALIST LINDA HOYLE (AFFINITY)• INCLUDING THE CLASSIC “PIECES OF ME” (ORIGINALLY ISSUED BY VERTIGO IN 1971) AND THE ALBUM “THE FETCH” (FIRST ISSUED IN 2015)• FEATURING KARL JENKINS & JOHN MARSHALL (NUCLEUS / SOFT MACHINE), JEFF CLYNE (NUCLEUS), CHRIS SPEDDING & MO FOSTER• REMASTERED & FEATURING THE BONUS TRACK ‘WHO’S NEXT’• INCLUDES A BOOKLET WITH ESSAY
**LIMITED EDITION POSTCARD AVAILABLE WHILE STOCKS LAST**• A new 5 Disc boxed set anthology (5CDs / 1 DVD) celebrating the recordings of Scottish rock giants Big Country, made between 1993 and 1994 for Chrysalis Records imprint Compulsion• Featuring 71 tracks on five discs, including the albums ‘The Buffalo Skinners’ and the double live album ‘Without The Aid Of A Safety Net’, recorded at Barrowlands Ballroom in Glasgow on 29 December 1993.• Includes rare B-Sides / bonus tracks, US radio mixes, previously unreleased instrumental demos, plus the original demo for every track on ‘The Buffalo Skinners’ album.• DVD includes highlights from the Glasgow Barrowlands concert, together with promo videos for the singles ‘Ships’ and ‘Alone’
• THE LEGENDARY CUBE-E PROJECT pREServed– THE THREE E-Z PIECES EXPANDED, A COMPLETE LIVE RECORDING, “THE KING & EYE”, RMXs PLUS THE PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED “KING & EYE” DEMOS.• 32 UNRELEASED TRACKS! INCLUDING AN (ALMOST) ENTIRE 1989 HOMETOWN PERFORMANCE.• PLUS A PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED INSTRUMENTAL MIX OF ‘BUCKAROO BLUES’.• AND PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED DEMO RECORDINGS OF THE ENTIRE, SEMINAL “KING & EYE” ALBUM.• ALONGSIDE TV RECORDINGS, STUDIO JAMS, THROWAWAY INSTRUMENTALS AND, OF COURSE, THE RE-CONTEXTUALISING LIVE RECORDINGS THAT REMAIN SO KEY TO THE BAND’S WORK.• SLEEVENOTES BY THE ONE AND ONLY JIM KNIPFEL. PRODUCED BY THE RESIDENTS AND THE CRYPTIC CORPORATION.
Housed in a capacity wallet, 1978: The Year The UK Turned Day-Glo includes a 48-page booklet that includes the lowdown on every track. Loaded with vim and vigour, it’s another essential purchase for anyone with even a passing interest in the British music scene of the late Seventies.