Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
Esoteric Recordings are pleased to announce the release of UNCONCIOUS POWER – AN ANTHOLOGY 1967 - 1971, a newly remastered 7 CD boxed set featuring all of the albums and singles recorded by the legendary American acid / progressive rock band IRON BUTTERFLY recorded for Atlantic’s Atco label between 1967 and 1971 and additional recordings made at the Fillmore East in New York City in April 1968.
SONG OF SEVEN was a UK top forty hit upon its release by Atlantic Records in November 1980 and spawned a solo tour which established Jon Anderson as a regarded artist in his own right. This Esoteric Recordings edition has been newly remastered from the original Atlantic Records master tapes and is expanded to include two rare US single edits previously unreleased on CD and restores the original album artwork in a digipak. The booklet also features a new essay with an exclusive interview with Jon Anderson.
**LIMITED EDITION SIGNED POSTCARD AVAILABLE FREE WITH PRE-ORDERS WHILE STOCKS LAST!**
All three albums have been the subject of lo-fi counterfeit reissues over the last few decades, but the artist-approved, digitally-enhanced anthology Trippin’ Like A Dog And Rockin’ Like A Bitch finally assembles the two Creepy John Thomas albums and the Rust LP under one roof.
Reproduced with miniature artwork, and with a booklet that features a new 4000 word essay on the albums that includes numerous quotes from John (who went on to become a member of The Edgar Broughton Band), Trippin’ Like A Dog And Rockin’ Like A Bitch is the final word on a trio of essential and highly collectable late Sixties albums.
A NEWLY REMASTERED & EXPANDED 40th ANNIVERSARY 3CD EDITION OF THE CLASSIC AL STEWART ALBUM
FEATURING TWO CDs OF PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED MATERIAL, INCLUDING THE DEMO SESSIONS AT DAVLEN STUDIOS, LOS ANGELES IN AUGUST 1979 AND A PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED LIVE RECORDING MADE AT HAMMERSMITH ODEON, LONDON IN DECEMBER 1980
WITH AN ILLUSTRATED BOOKLET WITH A NEW ESSAY AND EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH AL STEWART
RE-PRESS: CD ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 2014• REMASTERED & EXPANDED EDITION OF THIS CLASSIC 1969 ALBUM BY BAKERLOO (featuring CLEM CLEMPSON)• FEATURING FIVE BONUS TRACKS• WITH FULLY RESTORED ARTWORK & LINER NOTES
• NEWLY REMASTERED & EXPANDED EDITION OF THE CLASSIC 1972 SOLO ALBUM BY STRAWBS FOUNDER DAVE COUSINS• FEATURING RICK WAKEMAN, ROGER GLOVER, JON HISEMAN & MILLER ANDERSON• REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES• WITH FIVE BONUS TRACKS• FULLY RESTORED ARTWORK & NEW ESSAY BY DAVE COUSINS
• THE LATEST RELEASE IN THE OFFICIAL SPIRIT ARCHIVE SERIES• A NEWLY REMASTERED 2 CD SET COMPRISING THE ENTIRE CONCERT BY LEGENDARY BAND SPIRIT AT THE RAINBOW, LONDON IN MARCH 1978• WITH A FURTHER 9 REMASTERED BONUS TRACKS DRAWN FROM THE US ALBUM RELEASE “LIVE SPIRIT”• INCLUDES ILLUSTRATED BOOKLET WITH MANY PHOTOGRAPHS AND A NEW ESSAY BY SPIRIT ARCHIVIST AND TRUST CUSTODIAN MICK SKIDMORE
• A NEW 2 CD EXPANDED EDITION OF THE CLASSIC 1976 ALBUM BY BE BOP DELUXE
• NEWLY REMASTERED FROM THE ORIGINAL MASTER TAPES
• FEATURING AN ADDITIONAL 19 BONUS TRACKS DRAWN FROM A NEW STEREO MIX FROM THE ORIGINAL MULTI-TRACK MASTER TAPES, A RARE SINGLE B-SIDE AND PREVIOUSLY UNRELEASED OUT-TAKES FROM THE ALBUM SESSIONS
• INCLUDES A LAVISHLY ILLUSTRATED BOOK WITH MANY PREVIOUSLY UNSEEN PHOTOGRAPHS & NEW ESSAY BY BILL NELSON