The album has 17 tracks featuring songs such as ‘When You’re Depressed’ (check out the video below) – ‘Relative Poverty’ ‘Facing The Scorn Of Tomorrow’s Generation’ and ‘Knickers On The Line By 3 Chord Fraud’.
The album’s themes and content contain social commentaries about how we live our lives today and the usual tongue in cheek Mozart witticisms concerning the absurdity of the modern age.
The album was produced by Lawrence and co-written with his trusty right-hand Mozart compadre K-Tel. They began making it after the release of “On The Hot Dog Streets” and recorded it on the run in and around London over the past few years.
1. ANAGRAM OF WE SOLD APES 2. WHEN YOU’RE DEPRESSED 3. RELATIVE POVERTY
4. ZELDA’S IN THE SPOTLIGHT 5. BIG SHIP
6. NUB-END IN A COKE CAN
7. A BLACK HOOD ON HIS HEAD
8. FACING THE SCORN OF TOMORROW’S
1. A NEW WORLD
2. I’M DOPE
3. CROKADILE ROKSTARZ
4. KNICKERS ON THE LINE BY 3 CHORD FRAUD
5. CHROMIUM-PLATED WE’RE SO ELATED
6. MAN OF TWO SIDES
7. FAREWELL TO TARZAN HARVEY
8. A DING DING DING DONG!!
9. ANAGRAM 1ST PRIZE REPRIZ
Find out more here: http://smarturl.it/MozartsMiniMart