Our mail order service is still open for business and we can still deliver on time in the majority of cases. Please be aware that due to the global pandemic, some delivery services may be experiencing a slight delay! Dismiss
The Unmistakeable Sound of Independence since 1978 | Call to order: +44 (0)20 8996 3120
• The light and dark of exotica and easy listening, from ethereal Martin Denny- championed grooves to heavier jazz investigations into world music
• As dug by The Cramps’ Lux and Ivy
• Companion set to the successful ‘Pure Exotica’ of 2020
• Focussing on the recent resurgence of interest in exotica, space age bachelor pad music and the weird side of easy listening.
• Both variations of the exotica genre as dug by much loved record collectors The Cramps’ Lux And Ivy.
• 25 tracks of pricey northern soul 45s from some of the great female voices.
• Sweeping strings and compulsive dance beats underpin this collection that brings together Patti LaBelle, Little Eva and Claudine Clark.
• With obscure gems from Juanita Nixon, Ann Cole, Tiny Topsy and Lula Reed, plus some storming anthems including Barbara Dane’s euphoric ‘I’m On My Way’ and ‘Tell Him’ by The Exciters.
• Remastered from the original sound sources with sleevenotes by MOJO magazine’s Dave Henderson.
Season’s Gratings From The Cramps’ Lux And Ivy.
A 31-track collection of the strangest yuletide 45s ever; from dogs murdering the classics, to beatniks digging the snow plus a lament for an empty stocking, all as found in the Cramps’ record basement.
28 tracks forming the rambunctious soundtrack for this cult movie featuring angst-ridden girls with guns in an exceedingly hokey plot line.
With dialogue snippets and a host of brash confrontational juvenile delinquent anthems – all taken from the wild and exotic side of the Cramps’ crazy collection – it’s an epic B-movie.
A double CD inspired by the spurious idea that Brain Eno might just have a jukebox (or two) of weird sounds housing mind-blowing pop and ambient sounds. Featuring a disc of suitably inspirational wonky pop music alongside a disc of vintage ambient musings to cater for each and every oblique occurrence.
A double CD inspired by Lux And Ivy’s record collection, a veritable stash of cool and super groovy sounds.
Featuring 60 super strange songs originally released on vinyl back in the late ‘50s and early ‘60s
Including demented doo-wop, insane instrumentals, monsters and cavemen, canned laughter, loungecore weirdness, raucous rockabilly and out there beatnik anthems
A double CD that’s long gone in the world of incredibly strange music. Featuring 62 wild and way out tracks, the third collection of tunes, its predecessors having been acclaimed and spun all over 6Music and raved about from Shindig! to Vive Le Rock and Louder Than Bombs.