• This is the debut album by the Garden Music Project and features music inspired by the paintings on PINK FLOYD founder SYD BARRETT.
• The release is timed to coincide with the eighth anniversary of Syd Barrett’s passing in 2006.
• The music on this release can be best described as an epic interpretation of Syd Barrett’s paintings using Synesthesia perceptions.
A music venture created by
Adriana Rubio. All music written by Adriana Rubio, Alexander Ditzend (guitars
& lead singing), Stefan Ditzend (bass guitar & saxophone), Nicolás
Saganías (drums & percussion), and Fabrizio Gamba (keyboards & synthesizers).
• A unique masterpiece of 12 tracks that truly reflect the early artistic concept of Pink Floyd founder Syd Barrett and his music legacy in modern times.
NB: This title is released July 7 and will not be dispatched before this date.
2. SQUARES, LINES & POLYGONS
6. MY LADIES
7. LEAVING HOME
8. CRIME SCENE
10. TOUR BUS
12. SELF PORTRAIT
Our Price: £10.95